Aluminum sash type window
The window is tailored to the UK market and beyond. Perfect for renovation projects.
- system featuring increased thermal insulation, for designing vertical sliding structures;
- system equipped with a profile-concealed drive supplied by a reputable company, for the sashes to be moved vertically (the drive also provides the tilting function to make it easier to clean the outside of the glazing);
- available infill thicknesses: 24 mm and 28 mm;
- frame depth 126 mm
- system used in the design of residential and public buildings (schools, hospitals, banks) as well as in renovation projects; it can be used as a pass-through window in offices, canteens, receptions, banks;
- a wide range of colours – RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), texture colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (wood-like colours), Aliplast Loft View – colours imitating stone surfaces (Qualideco PL-0001), anodised colour (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour