Window & door system with thermal insulation
The MB-79N is the most state-of-the art and economical addition to the Aluprof window systems. It has been designed to outperform typical thermal insulation requirements. The MB-79 N series can be used to fabricate fixed, side-hung, hopper, tilt-and-turn, and hopper-and-slide windows. In addition to the economical version MB-79N E, featuring a one-component central seal, and the MB-79N ST version with a two-component central seal, Aluprof also offers the MB-79N SI variant with enhanced thermal insulation, and with profiles that come equipped with insulating inserts and a two-component central seal.
The system features:
- a 79 mm profile for the window and 70 mm profile for the window or door jamb
- thermal inserts; produced using state-of-the-art technology; they play an important part in attaining the high heat insulation parameters
- three thermal construction variants:
- the MB-79N E; the most economic, central gasket for windows
- the MB-79N ST; a two-component, central gasket for windows, designed to provide high thermal insulation
- the MB-79N SI; providing the best thermal insulation. The profiles are fitted with insulating inserts produced using expanded polystyrene (EPS) and a two-component, central gasket
- a structure meeting the Technical Requirements taking effect from 2021 for windows and doors, at 0,9 W/(m2K and 1,3 W/(m2K, respectively
- thermal insulation for profiles; Ufvalue from 0.83 W/(m2K)
- compatibility with ALUPROF’s MB-86 and MB-104 Passive systems, using the same accessories and gaskets
- excellent kinematics, making it possible to build narrow, opening windows and doors
- the most popular window/door hardware and furniture can be used, including the latest fitting from Winkhaus, the AluPilot, distributed on the Polish market solely by ALUPROF.