Aluprof - MB 104 Passive
The MB-104 Passive is a thermal break-equipped window & door system that provides the highest thermal insulation performance, and meets all the requirements for passive building components.
The system is used to fabricate exterior architectural development elements, e.g. various types of windows, doors, vestibules, and spatial structures, which are characterized, in addition to the excellent thermal insulation, by a very good sound insulation, water- and air tightness and high structural strength.
The MB-104 Passive system's profile construction comes in two variants, depending on the requirements for thermal energy savings: SI and AERO
The MB-104 Passive -based door & window parameters exceed the current requirements of the strictest applicable regulations and standards – that’s why the MB-104 Passive system is dedicated to energy-efficient and passive building.
Why MB-104 Passive?
- Passive House Institute Darmstadt-certified windows: MB-104 Passive SI and MB-104 Passive Aero
- excellent thermal insulation performance for openable window: Uw from 0.53 W//m2K and for door UD from 0,62 W//m2K
- standard-exceeding tightness and insulation performance
- large range of glazing, up to 81mm
- exterior doors are available both glazed and panelled – it’s a perfect entrance door to a modern home
MB-104 Passive can also be used to fabricate highly aesthetic panel doors that meet the expectations of the most demanding users.